This skater dress has been designed by Australian artist and designer Annalee Beer. The artist has created this print by modifying photographs of beautiful Australian native flowers and transforming them into a gorgeous fashion print. This print features wattle and bottlebrush flowers against a pastel blue background with cute polka dots. This artwork is displayed on a lovely dress, made available on a signature fine gauge knit fabric.
Each dress is made to order, just for you – printed in house by the Canadian ethical manufacturers Art Of Where. They are created in a small team. Every item is hand-cut and sewn by skilled trades people using top of the line finishing machines.
These lovely skater dresses are made from 72% polyester, 28% spandex performance wear fabric.
* Flare bottom skirt starts at the waist
* Vivid print that will never fade after washing
* Hand Cover-stitched hems
* Fabric is treated for Moisture Wicking to keep you comfortable
* Fabrics are made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes.
Note on Printing as advised by the manufacturer:
“Our previews give you an idea of how your artwork will look on the final product. It is not a perfect indication of the final print. Design placement and colors on the finished product may vary”
US Standard Measurements: Due to the spandex content, it is better to size up if unsure of your measurements.
* XS (0-2) Waist: 24″, Hips: 35″
* S (4-6) Waist: 26″, Hips: 37″
* M (8-10) Waist: 28″, Hips: 39″
* L (12-14) Waist: 31″, Hips: 42″
* XL (16) Waist: 33″, Hips: 44″
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your skirt in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won’t have to wait long before wearing again.