This beautiful A-line skirt has been designed by Australian artist and designer Annalee Beer. This print shows beautiful Australian Native Flowers. A bright yellow bottlebrush flower and sprigs of wattle have been arranged on a cute pink background with white polka dots making an incredible fashion print. This artwork is displayed on a lovely skirt, made available on a signature knit fabric.
Each skirt is made to order, just for you – printed in house by the Canadian ethical manufacturers Art Of Where. They are created in a small team. Every item is hand-cut and sewn by skilled trades people using top of the line finishing machines.
These lovely A-line skirts are made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance wear fabric. Ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings. The flared skirt falls above mid thigh on most people.
* High waist. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
* Vivid print that will never fade after washing.
* Thick elastic waistband finishing and coverstitched hems.
* Fabrics are made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes.
Note on Printing as advised by the manufacturer:
“Our previews give you an idea of how your artwork will look on the final product. It is not a perfect indication of the final print. Design placement and colors on the finished product may vary”
US Standard Measurements: Due to the spandex content, it is better to size up if unsure of your measurements.
* XS (0-2) Waist: 24″, Hips: 35″
* S (4-6) Waist: 26″, Hips: 37″
* M (8-10) Waist: 28″, Hips: 39″
* L (12-14) Waist: 31″, Hips: 42″
* XL (16) Waist: 33″, Hips: 44″
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your skirt in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won’t have to wait long before wearing again.